<VV> GM QUALITY

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:49:18 EDT 2009

I had a 79 Jeep CJ 7, owned from new for 11 years. It owed me nothing, I put
a carb on it and a starter plus about 7 heater cores but a very easy job on
a Jeep back then. The 304 was a great motor had 88K on it and it was strong,
rust of course, it was the 70's and this area is rust central.
Back to an email the other day, calling a Cimarron a Cadillac is like
calling a screen door a hatch on a Submarine..... Those cars should have
been badged anything GM but not Caddy. IMHO

Joe R