<VV> how many miles?

Henri van Wandelen henri88 at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 13:22:34 EDT 2009

Sorry for being late on this response (it's been that kind of week).

Unlike you true road warriors, we only have 15K since getting our '65 Monza 110 eight years ago (health problems both for me and for the Monza but we're both MUCH BETTER NOW -- thanks to modern medicine and to Fast Eddie Meadows of Central Florida).

I did drive the Monza solo from near San Francisco to near Daytona Beach in six days in August 2004.  It was the trip of a lifetime, as was the reverse trip 15 years ago with a motorcycle / sidecar combination.  Probably the best part of the two adventures was being able to show off the 'Vair and the sidecar to folks that hadn't seen either in years and years and also to show that folks on crutches can have fun, too.

Keep on ... keeping on,

Henri van Wandelen
Deltona, FL (near Daytona Beach)
CORSA