<VV> Fw: Re: The EM vs LM thing

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Fri May 1 13:56:58 EDT 2009

If you're going to get "official", you're both wrong (well, technically,
Ken is correct, but for the wrong reasons.):

"The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) distinguishes a coupé from a
sedan primarily by interior volume; SAE standard J1100 defines a coupé
as a fixed-roof automobile with less than 33 cubic feet (0.93 cubic
meters) of rear interior volume. A car with a greater interior volume is
technically a two-door sedan, not a coupé, even if it has only two doors."

Bill