<VV> Corvair Sedans

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri May 1 17:31:06 EDT 2009

Mark Writes
> > >For someone who's as close to the auto industry as you, you are woefully deluded. You need to get yourself an automotive dictionary. The
 industry definition of a sedan is as I said. It has nothing to do with rows of seats.
Smitty Says:  Got to give Mark credit.  He is tenacious even when he is all wet.  I don't need an "automotive" dictionery to deal with basics.  Webster gives the basics as; SEDAN; an enclosed automobile seating four to seven persons including the driver and having a single compartment and a permanent top.  I can live with that description and don't intend wasting any time debating it.