<VV> How many miles? (Reflections)

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 3 16:15:30 EDT 2009

Well, I LOVE to drive my car, but because of problems caused by
numerous sources (my travails are the stuff of legend ...seriously),
I have only put about 5 thousand on my Monza since bringing it home
in August of 2002.  In the latest episode, it has been in the garage
for the last eight months while I replaced the main and engine wiring
harnesses (the only time out of the four incidents that the cause of
the induction to group red was my doing).  I'm working hard to get it
out by the 16th of May for a club party.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
President / North Texas Corvair Association
CORSA
Corvaireum //

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza Hardtop 110