<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 52, Issue 12

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sun May 3 20:19:47 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/3/2009 3:30:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Date:  Sun, 3 May 2009 8:40:39 -0700
From:  <corvaireblast at cox.net>
Subject: <VV> 61 RAMPY PAINT AND TRIM  CODE INFO

**********************

I just talked to Seller on Ebay of another red'white  automatic '61  Rampy
in Rosamond, Ca. which looks really solid.  No one has bid it  & it bids out
in 20 mins.  Said he wants $3,500 or will keep it with  his other 2.  Says
he has 9 Corvairs.  TOO much $$$ for me but iIwas  thinking about.  Huge
hauling fee to Fla. though.  Ebay item #  230339691494

Joe Dunlap
Lady lake, Fl. 2 Corvairs
**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!