<VV> late model identification?

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sun May 3 23:58:05 EDT 2009

OK JR.... the front SIDE marker lights, not the REAR SIDE marker lights....
 they were always red....
;-)
It's bed time... so I'm shuttin' up and signing off.... before I say
something else I'll have to go back and fix...
:-)
Good night all!
Lonzo

In a message dated 5/3/2009 11:56:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,