<VV> late model identification?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon May 4 16:00:39 EDT 2009

The most accurate way is obviously pulling it off the vin plate, located on the left side of the dash visible thru the windshield. Most of the other stuff could have been switched. Has someone taken over the 1969 Corvair registry since Mark Ellis's unfortunate passing? (Truly a loss for CORSA).
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado