<VV> late model identification?

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Mon May 4 22:35:39 EDT 2009

At 11:51 PM 5/3/2009, you wrote:
>Hey Bob,
>The padded A piller pieces actually first appeared in the 67 models...

Um, no padded A-pillar pieces in '67, at least not on the '67 in the
driveway or the 4-door parts car that I had.

You *are* right about the best way to tell a '68 from a '69 via the
VIN tag, visible on the dash, with that 7 as first in line in the run
number for the '69s and the 1 being first in the lineup for the
'68s... if you're like me and you can't keep the late VIN numbers straight.

tony..