<VV> 1962 Monza Stationwagon in Maine, Looking for body panels, etc

David Houston judgehouston at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 12:02:57 EDT 2009

I couldn't believe it. I was on my way to see a recently laid off neighbor who was doing small patch panel welding at his house. When I pulled in the driveway with my Greenbrier there was  a fire engine red Monza SW on blocks with brand new floor panels welded in. It's a std 4 speed w/ 110 out of a car. Registered and running he needs to find L & R rear 1/4 panels. It's a work in progress that he'd sell. He just got laid off. He does good,careful work. He fabricated all the floors and support members. I'd love to buy it, but he needs parts for the interior. He'll be working on the new rust outs on my FC from the last two winters. I plan to media blast my van and paint it white with a colored stripe. I am also trying to refinish the +40 years cragars that came with them. I can't believe how light they are! I don't think they are aluminum. I'm looking for an icebox setup from an old VW Westphalia to set up in the FC. Just recently we seen European style
 tents that are set up on the roofs of campers. Anyone know where to get one?