<VV> late model ID identification?

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue May 5 01:04:24 EDT 2009

Seth,

Pleases keep it Corvair related.  The cove area on CORSA's was painted
Argent Silver which with the French translated = Silver Silver.  If I wasn't
trying to keep it Corvair related, I would bring up Chile Pepper;  Pepper
Pepper or the Rio Grande River; Grand River River.  In Colorado Springs, we
had a bank that was always talking about their ATM machines on the radio.

dp