<VV> body styles

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue May 5 01:38:54 EDT 2009

I got a great idea, let's call our cars what the manufacture called them.
I've have a 61 Lakewood Station Wagon, I've owned many 63 Club Coupes and
Sedans. I have a 65 coupe that is also a hard top.  I sold my 66 Sports
Sedan before I moved from CO and it was also a hard top.  Chevy called my 63
Greenbrier a station wagon.  I like minivan better, but I'm OK with either
or both.

dp