<VV> Luggage Rack

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Tue May 5 23:53:55 EDT 2009

All, Was there ever a rear deck lid luggage rack available for the cars, specifically the late models. I have seen them before on late models but I see no mention of them in the parts book or the 65 accessories book. I have a very nice NOS mid 70s rack for a Corvette, Firebird, or Camaro that looks good sitting on the back of my 66 convertible. I am thinking about drilling the holes for it before it goes for body restoration this summer. Any thoughts? Thanks

Jamie
61 Loadside
66 Monza convt.
69 Monza coupe