<VV> make a LM mobil without a power pack?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed May 6 00:13:29 EDT 2009

I ran into trouble using something similar, as with nothing holding the
"differential" and lower strut arms to the body, the wheels do fall
sideways. You must fasten the lower strut rods, and therefore the bottom
of the wheels, to the body. Just bolting the axles together with a pipe
will not stabilize the wheels.  Dummy ta and engine a foolproof way.

This is one area the early is superior to the late. The early wheels
stand up by themselves, through the support of the lower control arms.

Frank DuVal

Only a few days until the 30th Virginia Vair Fair! See you all in
Fredericsburg, VA this weeked.  Details vairfair.com