<VV> NO CORVAIR -- OFF TOPIC -- I think this group might be able to help

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Wed May 6 10:14:46 EDT 2009

VVers:

This isn't a Corvair project, but I'm hoping someone here might be able
to help...

I need to construct a small set of wood bleachers for a civic event in
my town.  The kind I'm thinking about would be similar to what a few
dozen adults might sit on to watch kids play in a little league game.
The following link has a general idea of what I'm thinking about:

 http://bethepigeon.blogspot.com/2008/09/building-bleachers.html

Does anyone on this list have a woodworking plan to construct such a
thing?  I tried Google, but mostly came up empty.  The link above is
about the best I found ... but it offers no dimensions nor a plan.  I
know I could just make up a plan of my own (and I may have to), but
given the safety issues involved, I'd feel more comfortable working from
a proven, tested plan.

Thanks to everyone for the non-Corvair bandwidth.  Please send all
replies offline.

Steven "gets to use his Skil saw!" Serenska