<VV> make a LM mobil without a power pack?

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Wed May 6 10:54:20 EDT 2009

Here in Southern Calif some years ago a guy named Mac made a tool that allowed you to connect to forward and rear mounts. You removed the tires and were able to move the car around with the wheels on the tool. Off ov the car it looked like a wheel barrow. Don't know where Mac is now, he was older than me and I am 67.