<VV> 1966 Corvair Wagon

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu May 7 10:57:29 EDT 2009

Look thru the windshield at the right rear "C" pillar. Definately a convert
quarter window and roof. And BTW, it's already made the rounds before.

On the other hand, I'm working on a LM 4door wagon. Have several
photoshopped pics of said beast, also a line drawing that I did of the
profile. To my knowledge, nobody's done a 4door wagon, though somebody in
the early '80's did a 2door  with a grafted-on Hornet Sportabout
greenhouse. Sorry, but it didn't really look that great - certainly the
4door (photoshop) version is THE way to go!

-Mark