<VV> Tires

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Thu May 7 13:23:59 EDT 2009

I have three sets of these wheels (well, two are GTA)

I run the wheels marked back on the front (less reverse, more backspace)
and those marked front on the back of a LM Corvair

http://members.cox.net/tkalp2/66%20Corsa.htm

With the back wheels on the front and 205 tires, you should get by with
no wheelwell modification. Because of building variances you may have to
do some slight triming at the very lower front of the wheelwell, but
most likely not.

Why the metric studs?  They make the correct buldge nuts that will fit
directly on your 7/16 studs.  There seems to be plenty of thread
engagement with stock Corvair studs, but there are longer replacement
studs available.

They will fit and look great on your Corvair . . . and you will wonder
why you didn't put them on five years ago.

tkalp
Wichita, KS