<VV> coupe use, was: body styles

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu May 7 13:30:43 EDT 2009

Regarding Mark's comments on the LM hardtop coupe:  I don't agree the 2
door is worthless, but I do agree that the back seat being for
munchkins.  When we got our first Corvair in 1966, that's exactly what
the back seat was used for -- two munchkins.

In the restoration process of my '65 (the same car we bought in '66),
the back seat has been removed and will be replaced with a luggage area.
The car is being restored as my interpretation of what a Corvair GT
might have looked like.  The munchkins are grown and have munchkins of
their own (and one of the munchkin's munchkins will soon have a munchkin
of their own), so there is no need for a people-carrying backseat.

It will be a 2-door, hardtop, business coupe, GT. :-)

Dave Keillor