<VV> Help, heater hose installation on a 1965

John S Ryall jryall at juno.com
Thu May 7 18:51:50 EDT 2009

I have used a short piece of duct connector that generally comes with
clothes dryer hose.  I put one end inside the heater hose and clamp it.
Then slice the exposed end and spread it so it will slide over the stub
on the heater box.  Put a hose clamp on it before crawl under the car.
Slide it into place and tighten the clamp.   Super easy!

John Ryall