<VV> LM in Comcast commercial?

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri May 8 10:56:47 EDT 2009

A couple of times now I have seen a Comcast digital cable commercial with
the theme of "I Am Ready" about the conversion from analog to digital
broadcasting.  People in the commercial are wearing T-shirts with the  phrase; "I
Am Ready" printed on them.  The commercial features fast  editing (what
today doesn't?) so I have only caught a glimpse but I think I've  seen a dark
blue late model convertible in one shot.  Women in the  T-shirts are standing
on the driver's side of the car and the car appears to be  parked in a
garage.  The shot of the car is from the front and shows just  the left
(driver's) side of the car.  Maybe if I weren't too cheap to buy  one of those
new-fangled wide-screen tvs I would see that the commercial  actually shows the
whole car but on my analog, cathode ray tube 1983 Zenith,  which continues to
work perfectly well, thank you, all I see of the car is the  driver's side
of it.  I have looked for the commercial on Youtube, to no  avail and even
e-mailed Comcast asking whether the commercial is available  on-line but they
were no help.  Keep your eyes out for it and let me know  if you think it's
a Corvair.

~Bill Stanley
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322931x1201367171/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd