<VV> difference between a sedan and a coupe (shorter)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat May 9 18:25:11 EDT 2009

I know where it can be found, but I cannot find my copy right now... if
anyone sent off for the "hobby packet" from GM a few years back, they sent you
a  bunch of technical info, and cubic space was one of the details...
If I find it, I'll post it, but I really don't know where mine is right
now.
Good luck, now Go Fish...
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 5/9/2009 2:09:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n556p at yahoo.com writes:

Steve,
You wrote, in part:
>>  Measurements of a coupe and a sedan are as follows:
>> .     Coupe equals less than 33 cubic feet (.934 cubic  m).
>> .         Sedan is equal to or  greater than 33 cubic feet.
>
> Which begs the question: How many  cubic feet are in a Corvair two
> door and four  door?
>
> Stephen U

I asked the same question about a week  ago and received no satisfactory
answer, just a bunch of wisecracks, but  no wisdom.  It would appear that
nobody really knows what the interior  volume of a Corvair is.  If anyone does
know, he's unwilling to share it  with the rest of us.

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4
'63  Greenbrier -  110/4

.