<VV> VV> Heater hose success (no Corvair)

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Sun May 10 00:25:33 EDT 2009

At 21:36 5/08/2009 -0400, Matt Nall wrote:

>Clark, ?you are hilarious!1 ?Doing a Fall ?maintenience item in the Spring....

Hello Matt,

You folks from the left coast and south simply do not understand (think
George Harrison):

This morning, Saturday 5/09/09, I left home here in Hancock (upper
peninsula of MI) and drove my son to Marquette for some soccer games (he
made the travel soccer team).  The outdoor temperature when I left was
31F.  During the trip, I observed numerous snow squalls and visible
accumulations of snow (1/8") on the ground in the higher terrain of Baraga
and Marquette counties.  I drove my Dodge 2500 pickup because I planned to
stop at Menards. I have not brought out our Corvairs because winter road
salt has not yet been thoroughly washed off here in the UP.

The games started at 12:00 noon.  Conditions at the field:
Temp 36F
Wind NNW 15-20 MPH
Cloudy with intermittent snow flurries

Even though Clark lives in the "banana belt" of SE Michigan, he understands
the importance of a good working heater for any car operated in Michigan,
even if only for the so called summer months.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI