<VV> moving LM without PowerPaK Update

Keith Hammett k.j_hammett at att.net
Sun May 10 16:48:48 EDT 2009

Here was my solution. First I could
not check email before I had to move the car, a storm
moved through that took alot of roofs off and knocked out power to
60,000. So no power, no storm damage, and the day off made me look at
my problem and use what I had on hand that required no electric. 4X4X48
inch post looked about right.

Sure enough length was great but
needed to notch the ends to fit into the bracket that the lower control
rod goes into. Hand saw made easy work of this. Then I used lag bolts
to bolt it into place using the holes for the camber bolt. Then to
stabilize the wheels from tilting in and out.

To accomplish this I took the stabilizing rod and moved it into the brake hose hole and lag bolted it into the 4x4.

The
end result was that I was able to move the car up onto the trailer.
Then I finally got in touch with the painter and found out that he had
to postpone due to him losing the roof on his house.

I have a picture of the setup if you are interested I can send it to you.

Keith Hammett