<VV> (has Corvair content) HUMOR - Godzilla is pissed off

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Mon May 11 00:18:20 EDT 2009

At 01:05 PM 5/10/2009, Sethracer at aol.com wrote:
>Why?
>
>Because its Mothra's day!

"Moth-uh-raaaa..."   (got the movie on DVD, also Rodan)

>Enjoy yours! I will be working on my Vair this afternoon!

Today I put another harmonic balancer on my '60 and I straightened
the rr fender... with a basketball.   And to date I have never heard
back from my former friend who bashed the '60 backing into it with
his friggin' Thunderbird.

Still needs some touchup with a hammer & dolly but that's just minor
fine tuning.   The '60 is pretty much straight again.. spring has
sprung and it's time to break the '60 4-door back out again after
sitting out the winter.   I may promise myself again that this might
be the year I paint it...

tony..