<VV> Please vote

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Mon May 11 10:05:30 EDT 2009

Group, I just cast my ballot for the 2009 CORSA Director's election and am sending it to the Corsa Secretary to be counted. In doing so I realized there is only 3 weeks left to vote and I would urge you all to do the same if you haven't already done so. I understand that there is just enough candidates to fill the ballot and there would be no need to vote, but I believe that a strong showing would reinforce the fact that we all care about this organization and what its future will be. Obviously I voted for myself and would ask that if you live in the Central division and feel I would do the best I can for CORSA please cast a vote for me. This is a great organization and I know it will continue to move forward and improve upon itself. Thanks

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA
I.C.E.
Corvanatics