<VV> HOT BeaveRun News!!!!!

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Wed May 13 14:45:36 EDT 2009

I have just spoken to the track management.  They have offered to help us by contacting other clubs with a goal of getting enough drivers to make the event possible.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
 There are many details to still work out.  However, I need your confirmation that you are still willing to go.  Please let me know ASAP.  I’m posting to FastVairs and Virtual Vairs as the quickest way to contact registered drivers.  If there are any who haven’t registered but want to please let me know.