<VV> A members passing.

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 15:22:38 EDT 2009

 George was a good friend of mine. A diehard Corvair guy who got into them back in the 60's while he was in the service out in Kansas. George was an early mentor of mine. He was quite generous as well. I had a new Saturn when they first came out, and the dealership was right around the corner from George's house. My Satan aften required warranty work and George would swing by and get me so we could spend the afternoon working on his cars, going through parts or just shooting the breeze. When I first joined the club, George told me to come by his house to get some spare parts as he had planty and I might be needing some. I think I was dragging the muffler of that poor Saturn the whole way home with the treasures. Oh yeah - don't tell the Saturn people what I did to that sucker!

 Sure will miss you George. Jim, please pass my condolences on to Emma.

 Mike Stillwell
 Past Pres. Group Corvair
 Buena Vista, VA.