<VV> One More Thing ... Humor

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Thu May 14 07:47:08 EDT 2009

Eh? Who, me?

I think the 'Tudor' name was great, actually - really witty, and it always
amuses me that Brits don't know whether to call their car a 'Tyooder', which
is how we pronounce the name of the Kinds and Queens, or a 'Two-door', as
spelt.

I suppose you colonials don't get that, because you pronounce both words the
same anyway...

(;-)))

Cheers

Anal