<VV> "Worthless" 2doors

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu May 14 15:17:30 EDT 2009

I agree Alan, but you have to realize that the Corvair Center forum is
inhabited by a number of vocal "frugals".  If a Corvair costs more than
$1,000, to them it's overpriced.

I don't need another Corvair right now, but if it were closer, it would
probably be in my garage (I'm still tempted).  The car appears to be a
genuine "survivor" and these are the hot ticket right now.

Dave Keillor