<VV> "Worthless" 2doors

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu May 14 15:55:25 EDT 2009

Ah, but the frugals won't spend the additional $3,000.  They'll stop
with the $850 and band-aid the car the rest of the way.  There is
nothing wrong with being frugal, but some of the people there are really
pedantic about it.

I really like survivor cars.  A few years back we visited the car museum
in Borton-on-the-Water and found it really neat.  Everything cars,
caravans, automobilia, etc. was unrestored.  Hw was looking for a buyer
at the time, and hoping the collection could be kept together.

Dave Keillor