<VV> Dome light door plunger switch stuck.

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 14 16:20:56 EDT 2009

FIRST Be sure the headlight switch isn't rotated full clockwise to turn the dome light on.

Disconnect the battery. Unscrew the switch. Don't lose the wire. Put another switch onto the wire. Screw the switch back in. The switch works by grounding the circuit. It is really simple once you see the switch. Reconnect the battery.

OR DISCONNECT THE LIGHT BULB!!!
MIKE KOVACS