<VV> 110 Top Speed

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu May 14 17:18:41 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/14/09 1:38:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net writes:

I was  able to get my '69 conv 110/4 up to about 85 near the end of the
straight at  Lime Rock years ago. It had a bit more in it, but that turn at the
end  requires brakes to survive. I was out for funnnn!!

I  think well tuned ones were at 100 before required brakes and skill.

heh heh,  for sheer scientific interest, of course ... heh heh ..  LEGAL IS
ALWAYS GOOD!!!

MIKE KOVACS

Many years ago, when I was young and stupid, I took my '66 Monza 110 out on
 the US84 west of Waco, TX (way out of town!!)  I got it up to an indicated
 105 before I ran out of courage (it took a long time to get above 90.) I
had,  only a few weeks before, had my speedometer  calibrated and it was
within  1% of accurate.
**************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after
instant savings!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222627952x1201458914/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214819460%3B36680227%3Bi)