<VV> Corvair travel kit recipe?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu May 14 22:34:33 EDT 2009

That would be my strategy :-)  Well, almost, the correct list is:

  - Cell phone
  - CORSA roster and vendor list
  - Visa or Master Card

I'll make a point about why I choose that list - my car got a *lot*
more reliable when I stopped carrying around a bunch of stuff to fix
it with, so the rejoinder is - I prefer to arrive at my destination
driving the car I left in, instead of sitting on the side of the road
fixing it.  I will add that Ellie had to point that out to me :-)

However, to answer the question the other way, you can take a look at:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tools.html

--Bryan