<VV> Top Speed

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Fri May 15 02:08:34 EDT 2009

one of those things not high on my list of needing to remember, but
since it is out there and Matt is reminding us that the guvmint
occasionally does our work for us, I seem to recall just cruising down
the interstate once upon a time when Oregon's Mr. John R Law proceeded
to levy a 90 mph tax on my travels -- in my first Sixty (4-speed, 4
doors) -- remember, I was just cruising under part throttle.  Top
Speed?  Well, that is another matter. I did have an air dam on it.

They must just be slow in I-owe-wuhh ...  (maybe it's all the mountains)

Bill Strickland