<VV> Electric fuel pump relay

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri May 15 06:54:23 EDT 2009

When I install an electric pump I always use the fuel pump relay kit from Painless Wiring. It has all you need in a quality package that works and looks good. Jeg/Summit has them. Why run all over hells half acre wasting time and money on something that might work??
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com