<VV> News Footage Of The Last Corvair!

Dave Newell chevrobilia at juno.com
Fri May 15 21:53:49 EDT 2009

Thanks John! I don't know who posted it on YouTube, but I have it on DVD, as well as the ABC and NBC "talking head" news announcements for May 14th. I was able to obtain raw color footage from the Netherlands with the aid of Leon Janssen, which I believe Mark Ellis showed at the Detroit convention. We'll be showing all of it in Jacksonville to set the stage for Joe Casey's speech.
Dave