<VV> Humor, was: "Worthless" 2doors

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sat May 16 11:54:11 EDT 2009

When I worked at Caterpillar Tractor Co. in Aurora Illinois, a Verson press
co. rep. visited our plant and he was 8 ft. 2 inches tall ( or as he stated
5 ft. 38 inches ) he was the second tallist in the world at the time, this
was in 1965 and he drove a 1965 Chevy Impala two-door ????? with the front
seat out. When he was at the plant he drew a lot of attention. He also stated
he did not play Basketball because he kept getting his head cought in the
net .
  Gene
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.