<VV> Need Help with 102 HP

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun May 17 09:23:20 EDT 2009

One caution - the 102 and 95 distributors almost certainly have very
different curves.  If you set the timing to the spec for the 102, the
total advance will be off.  I would use a 102 dist if at all
possible.  If not, then use the spec for the 95 so at least the total
ends up in the right place.

--Bryan