<VV> was humor: "Worthless" 2doors/Tiny Tony/some other things...

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sun May 17 15:24:12 EDT 2009

Mark,
What ARE you talking about... Tony isn't too big... when I'm standing
around...
:-)
But "Little Joe" Robbins makes me look short.
;-)
And I drive around a 64 700... and the front bench seat is still in
place...
Its just that people get a kick out of watching me "fold up" to get in
there.

I drove my 700 sedan every day last week, what with graduation being  on
May 14th, I only thought it was fitting... so, yes, I now have my  associate's
degree in Computer Aided Drafting & Design (a two year degree  that was 22
years in the making)... and then Friday I drove to a friend's  funeral... a
dear friend from high school was taken by cancer on Tuesday... he  was 42
and his birthday was just two days before mine, so it really hit me  hard. At
least he was given a time frame, and he was able to get his affairs in
order. I was able to see him in the hospital just two weeks ago, and he was at
peace with what was to come... that's more than many people get.
Anyway, I'm going to wrap this one up...
Drive dem 'vairs!
Lonzo

In a message dated 5/17/2009 2:21:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,