<VV> 50's CADDY (no vair but)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue May 19 16:00:23 EDT 2009

i think someone here was into early caddy stuff?. i have (8) 50's eldo cast
 wheels and a dual quad intake minus the air cleaner available from a
corvair  friend.  more details?  please email me.
my air conditioned 64 coupe is about ready to try driving  around. seems to
run good . the last 2 owners cant seem to tell me much  about it , so i put
a blower bearing on it and rebuilt the existing alternator .  it is a 65
110 manual engine against a powerglide tranny with 3:55 gears.
i may try painting it myself this winter. all lights and brakes etc are
redone. new e brake cable included.my interest in this car is because it looks
 like the one i had new.
 plates / insurance very soon.

thank you.
tim colson