<VV> Installing tranny pan

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue May 19 20:53:26 EDT 2009

 I put mine on without any sealer, just making sure the pan bolt holes are reasonably straight on the pan. That was my way and I'm sure some people will disagree. As far as torque is concerned, I agree with Matt that you just need a nut driver to install as these bolts are only 5/16 thread size and they are not very strong. Don't snap them off. I hope this is helpful.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado