<VV> tires

Edelstein and Payne eandp at mindspring.com
Thu May 21 08:44:02 EDT 2009

Ken,

     If you want to go "fatter" and better than stock, I put 205 - 50 15's on the front and 225 - 50 15's on the rear of my son's 65 coupe.  Got some nice steel wheels made by Wheel Vintique through Summit that were not terribly expensive.  They are chromed around the rim with a bare center that you can paint either body color or something else.  We painted the centers black and with "baby moon" hubcaps they look great.  The wheels come in offsets that work well.  The fronts are 15 x 7 with a 4" backspacing, and the rears are 15 x 8 with a 5" inch backspacing.  Then got some fairly high performance but not very expensive Kuhmo's from Tire Rack. The wheels and tires look good, give the car a more agressive stance, and corner a bunch better than stock.

                  Travis Payne     65 Monza Coupe
                  Raleigh, NC      65 500 Coupe