<VV> Hotel for BeaveRun

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Thu May 21 10:20:34 EDT 2009

The Hampton Inn of Cranberry Township, PA is our host hotel for the BeaveRun event.  When notified last week that our event was cancelled, the hotel staff deleted any and all registrations made under the NECC code.  Now that the event is back on, the hotel management has graciously re-instated our special rate.

However, if you are staying at the hotel you need to re-register with them.  It would also be a great help if you would notify me when you do so.

Thanks for supporting the NECC.  Please quickly take care of the hotel registration.