<VV> Starter opinions

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 15:55:33 EDT 2009

Stick or automatic? It does make a difference as far as determing what is going on. As far as price, remember the old saying "You get what you pay for, and you pay for what you get". That doesn't mean the cheapest price is the worst or the highest price is the best. In fact I'm not sure what it means! (coupe or sedan ? NO, NEVER MIND).
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado