<VV> Drive your Corvair today!

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 22 07:50:07 EDT 2009

Just a reminder.  Today is the 50th anniversary of the announcement
by GM/Chevrolet that the Corvair would be produced and sold in the
fall of 1959.

Try to get your car out today and show the world what a great line of
cars, trucks, vans, and station wagons make up the Corvair line.

I finally got my car out of group red last night (HOORAY!!!) and I
will be driving it to work to show it to a new generation of
potential enthusiasts.

Have a great Corvairing day.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
President / North Texas Corvair Association
CORSA
Corvaireum //

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza Hardtop 110
Sierra Tan, Saddle, zero rust, PG, A/C, original AM/FM (still works),
clock (not), tint, oil bath air filter, bumper guards, day/ night mirror