<VV> bumpers

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:32:03 EDT 2009

JR,

Probably a typo on Roy's part, but Clarks does offer a $70 core on LM
bumpers, but I doubt he would offer that without your purchasing an equal
number of rechromed bumpers. In other words, don't hold your breath.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom