<VV> The Convention & Hemmings..?????

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 22 10:10:11 EDT 2009

Hemmings is very good about publishing info of that nature that is sent to
them in a timely fashion. But given magazine lead time etc........someone
obviously forgot to send them the info.

Gary Swiatowy

Today's Topics:
From: MSYVairs at aol.com
Subject: <VV> The Convention & Hemmings..?????

Just received my July 2009 issue of Hemmings Classic Car.

They have a one page listing of ALL the July National Meet/Convention
schedules on page 12.....EXCEPT.......NO listing for the Corvair Convention
in
Jacksonville...what gives..?????

Of course we could always go to the Buick Convention in Colorado
Springs..:)

Bill"Swamp-Rat"Hadley
Baton Rouge, LA