<VV> bumpers

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 12:11:21 EDT 2009

Last set of bumpers I bought was at Fall Carlisle, about 10 years ago. $120
for a rechromed rear from Paul's Chrome, and $150 for an NOS front bumper
(with the blue green GM rubberized coating still on it). Probably the
last set of new/rechromed Corvair bumpers I'll need for a long time.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom