<VV> leaky carb connection

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sun May 24 11:56:17 EDT 2009

Might try different gaskets or more than one. I found the leakage was at the
big nut. Now if it is at the flare itself, then you have an issue. Try very
fine sandpaper to smooth any burrs.. Look at the flare, nuyt and receiving
port really closely.  Some folks have tried a bit of floss, but you have to
see if the fuel affects it. Likewise same with teflon tape. You surely don't
want the tape where it can go into the fuel, because it will degrade.

Chuck S